Total Grow Control pH-EC Controller
Select the parameter you wish to measure from the menu. Choose from either Conductivity, pH, ORP, or flow from the menu. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
The 020-APHEC-1 is a loop powered device. It provides on isolated, scalable 4-20 mA output.
The 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. Most users will only use proportional control but the integral and derivative terms are there for advanced control.
The 020-APHEC-1 comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X rating.
The 020-APHEC-1 is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy- duty applications. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple.
One Big Display
The 020-APHEC-1 features a large LCD display that can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity. All Calibration data is stored.
- pH, ORP, conductivity & flow parameters available
- Highly visible large LCD display
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases
- Two 4-20mA process outputs with range scaling and PID Control
- Universal mounting hardware for surface, panel and pipe mounting
- Temperature or flow totalizer output
- 16-32 VDC loop powered
- Industrial process control, e.g. plating, food and beverage, chemical processing, pulp & paper,mining, food and beverage
- Municipal water and wastewater treatment
- Industrial and municipal waste treatment and neutralization
- Fume scrubbers
- HVAC,cooling towers and boilers