Phantom double-ended technology drives maximum PAR value! The engineering excellence of Phantom ballasts is now incorporated into our new Phantom Commercial DE ballasts. Their high-frequency design is optimized for double-ended 1000W HPS lamps, and they feature highly precise microprocessors. They are totally silent, efficient and effective.
This model, PHB4035, is capable of 277V and 347V operation, is generator-ready and FCC-compliant, and comes with instructions and an 8-foot power cord (with bare wires; 277V and 347V plug options are available from Hydrofarm).
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Comes with 8' hard-wired power cord (no plug installed)
- 1000W output
Remote (detached) use of reflectors with Phantom ballasts from the 40 Series line should only be done with Hydrofarm brand reflectors having a built-in 15' cord. The use of additional lamp extension cords, plug adapters, and non-Hydrofarm reflectors may not work with Phantom ballasts in remote applications.