- Polypropylene Barrel – Chemically Resistant to: Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Butane, Hexane, Glycerin, Glycols, Terpenes, and most Acids
- 14 Gauge luer lock needle included
- 110v USA Plug
- Adjusts from 1-5ml Shots
- Luer Lock Hub for all types of size attachments
- Extra Barrel Plunger Gasket included
- Adjustable plunger tension/tightening (*for user preferred plunger action)
- Built-in Temperature Cutoff @190F.
- 5ft Power Cord
- 3ft Heat Cord to Control Box.
- Assembled weight 10oz.
- NOTE: Please Clean Prior to first use gun does not come sterilized.
Cleaning the barrel and components can be done with De-limonene, other chemicals can be used, however, *The Barrel Gasket is made of Nitrile and can degrade with overexposure to chemicals like Isopropyl Alcohol.
To Fill the Syringe: Advance the plunger all the way to the needle tip of the barrel. Place the needle into the fluid and pull the plunger all the way back until it stops. The barrel will be filled.
Increasing the Max Temperature: The Max Temperature Setting is 190°F. To increase the temperature beyond that, the user will need to follow the included instruction to unlock and change the max temp. (Absolute Max. is 212°F)