GS-4 Moisture Coco Mix
• Designed for hand watering of large containers one feeding per day
• Superior moisture and aeration
• Fast drainage
• Prevents overwatering & root rot
• Ultra-clean premium coco coir
• Enriched with Xtreme Mykos
• Use throughout the year indoors or outdoors
Planting: Select a clean container with drainage holes. Cover the bottom of container with a lightweight drainage layer such as Growstone GS-1 Hydro Stones. Partially fill container with GS-4 Moisture Coco Mix. Place root ball and fill container with GS-4 Moisture Coco Mix up to 1" to 2" from rim. Press gently around stem. Water thoroughly.
Repotting: When plants are root bound, repot into larger container. Turn container upside down and tap to loosen soil and roots. Place in larger container following directions for Planting. Water thoroughly. Not a fertilizer or nutrient substitute. Addition of fertilizer is necessary when planting and/or repotting. Consult your local hydroponic store or garden center on nutrient regimes that will most benefit your plants. Do not fertilize before plants have established roots.