This model is the replacement for the discontinued 1650e model.
The price for this model is rock bottom and is not eligible for further sitewide coupon codes.
Controller (Gen 2) Sold Separately. Click here to view and purchase
Gavita Pro 1700e LED has an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR with the efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt and operates at 645 watts. It is an FCC compliant LED fixture and is IP66 and UL1598 rated that speaks loudly about its quality and efficiency. Gavita Pro 1700e is suitable for use in wet environments with the highest operating temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.
The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents.
This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages.
Built with premium Philips drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components.
The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers.
The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter - 120-277 V (#906151, sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller; non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL1598, and IP66 rated for use in wet environments with a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C.
Sun Grip light hangers included.
Dimensions: 44.1 in x 43.7 in x 2.3 in.
Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL1598 and IP66 wet-rated for use in wet environments, allowing for versatile placement in growing spaces with low ceilings, vertical racks, benches or even in tents
- Reliably sourced components including Philips Drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip light hangers included for quick, easy installation
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee