Qty Per Unit:
Package of 12 Register Air Vent Filters
MERV 8 Electrostatic Register Vent Filtration
Has a permanent electrostatic charge to help trap dirt, dust, smoke & pollen sized particles through furnace/AC registers. Keeps dirt & objects from falling into ducts.
Can be trimmed to fit standard size vents - 4" X 12" and under.
Why use AIR Vent Filters?
· Air Register Vent Filters are made of a self-charging electrostatic material that acts as a dust magnet for your vent register system.
· Use in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, family room and RV/Motor Homes.
· When air flows through the filter, dirt, dust, smoke, and pollen sized particles are trapped. Filtered air then passes back into your house.
· Keeps dirt and objects from falling into ducts.
· Air Vent Filters are designed to provide filtered air in your home.
1. Remove register vent.
2. If needed, cut vent filter with household scissors using your register vent as a guide. Most vents will be 2 1/4" X 12" - 4" X 10" - 4" X 6" - 4" X 12".
3. Install in bottom of air register or in register opening.
To prevent air flow restriction and for maximum filtration inspect filter regularly and replace when dirty, approximately every 60- 90 days.
Note: Do not use in every vent in your home. This could cause air flow restriction and damage your furnace/AC unit. This product is not intended to replace your AC/Furnace filters. Air vent filters must be used in addition to your required Air Conditioner /Furnace filter for your HVAC unit.
Air vent filters will only increase your indoor air quality when used with your Nordic Pure HVAC air filters.