All new for 2020, the Advanced Quantum PAR Meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for all light sources used to grow plants. The PHOTOBIO by Phantom Quantum PAR meter is designed to measure PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm. There is a proportional relationship between the number of photons absorbed in 400 to 700nm band and the rate of photosynthesis in plants, which is important for horticultural studies and monitoring plant physiology.
The Advanced light meter comes complete with a remote sensor, two connection cables, the main unit and easy to replace AAA batteries. The PAR meter can store up to 99 measurements for easy reference.
- Portable PAR meter with highly accurate remote quantum sensor
- Measures photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) from 400 to 700 nm
- Simple and easy to use
- Record up to 99 readings
- Includes short coiled and long straight connection cables
- Fully portable handheld light meter
- Measures up to 10,000 in units of micro-mol per meter squared per second (umol/m2/s) which is also called Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD)
- Tethers to computers via USB cable for easy data logging
- Proprietary Quantum Sensor
- Ultra-low power consumption with built-in low battery indicator
- Proprietary data logging software
- Response curve is almost constant (versus Gaussian for digital meters) which yields a much higher accuracy independent of wavelength being measured- great for measuring LED light correctly