Ferocious is a premium plant-optimizing additive that delivers concentrated forms of hydrogen and oxygen, which we believe allows plants to produce more energy. With more energy, plants have more vigor, become larger and stronger, and create greater yields. Ferocious is also believed to be an effective nutrient enhancer, which may have the ability to help the plant more efficiently uptake and absorb nutrients. Ferocious is a liquid concentrate that can be added to your nutrient-water mixture to feed your plants.
What does Ferocious do? Jungle Control scientists believe that Ferocious:
- Increases overall harvest weight and market value
- Is non-toxic and non-corrosive to human and plant tissue
- Improves uptake, absorption, and utilization of nutrients by breaking them down into smaller particles so that the plant more easily absorbs them
- Strengthens the cellular structure of plants
- Reduces the space between internodes, creating more flowers and increasing yield
- Assists in buffering to optimize the pH for the plant and its soil/medium/water
- Is a nutrient enhancer, and should not be used as a replacement for nutrients
- Is non-malodorous and non-fuming
- Made in the USA by people who care
Ferocious is a nutrient enhancer and should NOT be used as a replacement for nutrients. It’s NPK values are 0-0-0. Post-harvest lab results show the improved yield does NOT adversely affect potency and there is no indication of residue.
What does Ferocious contain?
Ferocious is a patent-pending formula based on non-toxic substances found in nature that solubilize nutrients and deliver additional hydrogen and oxygen to plants.
What is the yield increase when using Ferocious?
Third-party testing has demonstrated a yield increases between 11-30%.
What are the mixing and usage instructions for Ferocious?
Thoroughly mix nutrients or other crop feeding products into clean, fresh reverse osmosis water. Add Ferocious directly to the water-nutrient mixture and mix thoroughly again.
What are the dosages for Ferocious?
Dosages depend on your style of growing. Our best yield results have come from utilizing a clone machine and growing in a coco medium. The following dosages are the best recommendation.
For Coco/Soil Vegetative Stage
10 mL per gallon of water
For Coco/Soil Flower Stage
20 mL per gallon of water
5 mL per gallon of water
Growing style (nutrient brand, light type, feeding schedules, strains used) can affect results, so please consider these dosages as guidelines, as you may need to use more or less Ferocious to get desired results.
Our estimations for average total Ferocious usage is 1 liter per plant per 15 gallons of coco medium, per full growing cycle.