The Posiflow Complete System by Slucket
The Posiflow by Slucket RDWC system combines Positive Flow Technology with fully drainable Slucket modules.
It is the only recirculating deep water culture hydroponic system to independently feed each growth module at the same time. The Posiflow utilizes positive water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant's root zone through its Slucket Manifold.
The Posiflow's Return Manifold circulates nutrient solution back to Slucket Control Module to recirculate, and this positive flow motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating conditions perfect for explosive plant growth.
Difference between DWC systems
The Posiflow System is made up of two manifolds; the lower has two functions, feed nutrient rich water to growth modules and allow draining. While the system is running, the lower manifold allows equal exchange of nutrients into each bucket/module through the 1” port at the bottom of the Slucket. This introduction of nutrients through the lower manifold allows each plant to eat independently and the same time. (There’s no waiting for nutrients to be pulled from one bucket/module to the next.) The second function of the lower manifold allows for total evacuation of the nutrient solution, leaving zero residual behind when doing water change outs. This is achieved by using the same pump that feeds the system to empty it as well, through the centralized 1” port in each Slucket.
3” Top manifold allows water to return back to the control bucket/module, this ensures proper exchange of nutrients and creates better flow throughout the Posiflow system. Posiflow system exchanges 3 times faster than competitors’ in the market. Why is this important? Posiflow balances nutrients quicker and more efficiently even without a doser. (Other systems need dosers to mix nutrients prior to being introduced into Epicenter/Control module, due to flow restrictions)
Growers will save massive amounts of time while maintaining a cleaner system overall compared to other Recirculating Deep Water (RDWC) systems.
Benefits of using Slucket vs Current Culture (Negative Flow):
- Slucket systems push water through all buckets at once, which results in a more uniform distribution, as opposed to negative flow which has to progress through each bucket
- Slucket systems provide full nutrient delivery to all buckets, as opposed to negative flow systems that have nutrient dropoff between each successive bucket
- Slucket systems exchange water 3 times as fast as Current Culture Negative Flow systems
- A smaller sized chiller can be used with the Slucket system due to the increased efficiency
- Slucket systems can be scaled up to 500 sites (with additional pickup pumps) allowing more flexibility for future growth of your operation
- Proudly Made in the USA
Other Methods of Growing
EBB & Flow using the Slucket: with the patented slope design and easy drain port, Slucket is the preferred growth container used in this method. Feed lines connect easily using the SMD (silicone) bucket connectors. EBB & Flow is a simple hydro setup but it still subjects growers to monitoring pH, water temperatures, and keeping a clean/sterile system.
Soil/Drain to Waste: Using a fabric pot, simply drop in Slucket bucket with your preferred media (soil or coco). Growers can make bottom drain connection with either pvc joints and piping or SMD (silicone) bucket connectors. As Growers feed plants waste water is evacuated via bottom drain port, leaving zero residual inside the Slucket bucket. Drain lines collect waste water, that can be recycle utilizing water filtration systems.
- 10 Slucket Growth Modules
- 1 Slucket Control Module
- 10 Slucket Growth Lids (8" Net Pot Opening)
- 1 Slucket Control Lid
- 3" Return Manifold including T-Fit Bulkhead
- 1" Slucket Manifold
- 1" Pump Manifold
- 3" T-Rubber with Clamps
- ¾" 90° PVC Elbow w/ Barb Fittings (11)
- ¾" Black Poly Lining
- Danner Mag-Drive 1800 Water Pump
- Pond Master AP-100 Air Pump
- Air Stones or Air lines Number of Rows:2
Number of Growth Sites: 10
Plant Spacing & Module Size: 24"/10 Gallon
System Footprint: 12' x 4' or 13' x 5'
Total System Volume (gallons): 110
Air Pump Size (LPM): 100
Water Pump Size: (GPH): 1800
Customers do NOT have to glue or cut any pieces. Just follow the simple instructions to assemble the Posiflow by Slucket system. We recommend adding your choice of these containers to complete the system: HG9RDBK, HG8MESHPOT, or HG8RDBK