The BIOS Icarus® Gi2 is the controlled environment agricultural industry’s superior choice for commercial crop production applications. The thoughtfully inspired Icarus Gi2 has the highest Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) output and PAR photon efficacy for a truly industrial-grade LED fixture specifically designed for the industry. The Gi2 has an optimized broad spectrum that maximizes photosynthesis and plant growth while also providing for a very comfortable visual experience that allows for ideal conditions for crop assessment.
Engineered for science, this optimized industrial grade LED fixture is unique in that it meets the demanding requirements for commercial crop production with superior performance, energy efficiency, durability, and competitive cost that is lacking in the LED grow light market today.
The high-performance and energy-efficient BIOS Icarus® Gi2 LED grow lights deliver the agricultural industry’s highest PAR output and photon efficacy in a truly industrial-grade LED grow light fixture.
- Fully assembled, industrial grade construction and durability
- Broad light spectrum beneficial for all phases of plant growth and accurate crop assessment
- >40% less energy required compared to 1000W HPS
- Tempered glass cover allows fixtures to be easily maintained (cleaned) for optimal light output year after year
- Increases Longevity and Output
- 4' x 4' Footprint
Fixture Wattage: 640 Watts
Voltage: 100-277VAC & 277-480VAC
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (μmol PAR/s): 1359 μmol/sPAR
Photon Efficacy (μmol PAR/J): 2.12 μmol/JIngress
Protection: UL Listed for Wet Locations
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Download spec sheet here: BIOS Icarus Gi2 Spec Sheet
PSU Wiring Info